~~~Hats OFF~~

These days I feel like dawdling all alone. Whenever I find myself in masses, I feel suffocated. Day by day I am loosing interest in everything. Even the flavor of my music has altered from Rock to slow and sentimental ones. Every time I go to the Video Store, my legs itself drags me to the stalls of romantic flicks. After all, I am even unable to concentrate on my work and study. Being petrified I tried to probe out if something was wrong with me, or if I was passing through some kind of depression. But I was bewitched to find out the fact that I was head over heels in love with pretty damsel.

Weird I may sound because I was the one to laugh at people when they would gossip about their affairs. I used to think that those who have nothing to do and think about bring such stupid artifacts into existence. Each time, my cronies had a cogent argument on how they fell into it, I felt like listening to some kind of fairy tales. I was almost sick listening to their talks. I would hardly lend my ear when they tried to make out that life would be somewhat interesting when you have someone by your side to cheer up for you. To each and everything they preached, I just turned my deaf ear. I always took it as an anachronism in the modern-era. I never thought that it was my cup of tea.

But now the scene is different, as I have found myself restrained in the same unbelievable predicament. I won’t proclaim that I have never felt for anyone. Yes quite a few times I have found myself magnetized towards some impeccable ones; although I rescued myself, as I knew that it was just a shallow coral of infatuation only. All those scenario of my life took a new turn when I came across this gorgeous masterpiece of God. She is picture perfect and one in millions. Her exotic charm, hypnotizing eyes, lavishing fairness, seraphic smile; I would never be able to define of nor can anyone. The moment I see her I start getting butterflies in my stomach. She has really created an obsessive desire in me to make her mine forever. Today I have perceived what my buddies were trying to make me understand.



Now I have understood how wrong I was in my prejudicial opinion about this sweetest thing. Lastly hats off to all you people who have ever felt this magnificent light.



When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in a deep trouble... you are in what they call, "love”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...