Revealing myself in Seven Lines..








I am fully honored and so thankful to receive my first blogger award from my friend Balqis. Accepting nomination is quite an easy task as compared to the one, i am supposed to be doing after having nominated. Anyway, I have tried my best to open up seven random facts about me and I hope it would be quite a good read.....









1. I am an avid reader. I love to read during my free times. Any books, magazines, newspaper or even blog of my friends is what keeps my boredom at bay. But at times, i also love watching movies and i have a good collection of them too.


2.I sip lots of tea, cofee(whatever i can find). I can't write or think anything without a cuppa tea/coffee by my side. Morning,day or night- i love to sip it everytime i can find one.


3. I have a strong love inside me for kids. I love playing with them and i feel their babbling talks are too cute.


4. I have great thirst for literature. I try to read whatever i can find at my disposal.Some times i try on my own to create some pieces too, as I am greatly inspired by those who writes.


5. I wish to be loved and love back equally. My friends,my families and my relatives are my assets and i wish to treasure them forever.


6. I love to stay away from hypocrites,height( as i have severe fear against height) and politicians.


7.I wish to travel around the world( but that's a dream only), have my own publication house and big cruise.....


To cover up oneself in seven lines is really a difficult task. There errupts a fights in the mind quite often, whether this should be included or that should be. And finally when i think i am done, i feel this should be ommited and corrected.  but at last, I have finished the task assigned to me and i really feel great about that.
               Once again, Thanks Balqis.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, Dex, for revealing 7 random facts about yourself. It makes others know and understand you better. I know it's quite a tough task having to tell others. Bravo to you for accomplishing it! Congrats once again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Balqis,
    I am really really sorry for such a late reply to ya comment. But i have been busy with my own life these days in such a extent that i have hardly been able to take out time for the blog.
    Any way, thanks for the comments and i shall surely make it a point to go through your every creating.

    ReplyDelete

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...